Stella!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Leave a Comment

This is Stella.
She was manufactured in India and imported by the Genuine Scooter Company.
Stella will go 60 miles per hour and get 85 miles per gallon.
Several months ago C and I decided we didn't need two cars. Between the payments, insurance and gas its was getting silly. Two cars in a town you can walk across in 45 minutes?
So when I saw Stella is was pretty much over. Stella is almost exactly the same as the Vespa PX150 meaning all of the accessories for it works on her. I'm looking forward to a couple of luggage style racks and a bag.
What's amazing to me is how fun she is. Its November and I still drive her to work everyday. Time for Pastoral Urbania to get a few more like her... very Roman Holiday.
0 comments »
Leave your response!